It's time to Fall into Autumn. But try not to stumble, the holidays are almost here!
Can you believe that the first day of Autumn has passed us by already? Where did the summer go?
I have been creating many new botanical inspired, handmade jewelry designs in my studio, and I can't wait to unveil them to you. But first, here is a quick overview of what I am planning to do the rest of Autumn.
- Last week I went to NYC for a live event to meet up with members of an accountability/mastermind group I am part of to discuss business strategy. I had a ton of fun and can't wait to share some of the things I did while I was there.
- I am working on a rebranding of my business…a new logo, new color theme, and new products all to better reflect where I want to go rather than where my business was. A lot of things changed over my 3-year hiatus.
- Oct 19 - 20, I will attend The Chicago Responsible Jewelry Conference in Chicago to learn how I can incorporate more sustainably minded practices in my designs and manufacturing process.
- Happy Birthday, Studio Sample Sale…Stay tuned for more details on this VIP access only event.
- Nov 4, Daylight Savings ends…best (belated)birthday gift EVER!!! The gift of time.
- Nov 16 - 17, the HobNob Holiday Market in Springfield, IL at the Illinois State Fairgrounds
- Sneak Peek at some new items that will be released at the OOAK show.
- Dec 6- 9, the One of a Kind Holiday Show in Chicago, IL at the Merchandise Mart.
Are you interested in attending the One of a Kind Show in Chicago? If so, email me at OOAK@SusanHarbourt.com and I will send you a pass for free admission for 2 along with a VIP show special to be redeemed at my booth.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.