Can you believe that the first day of Autumn has passed us by already? Where did the summer go?
I have been creating many new botanical inspired, handmade jewelry designs in my studio, and I can't wait to unveil them to you. But first, here is a quick overview of what I am planning to do the rest of Autumn.
- Last week I went to NYC for a live event to meet up with members of an accountability/mastermind group I am part of to discuss business strategy. I had a ton of fun and can't wait to share some of the things I did while I was there.
- I am working on a rebranding of my business…a new logo, new color theme, and new products all to better reflect where I want to go rather than where my business was. A lot of things changed over my 3-year hiatus.
- Oct 19 - 20, I will attend The Chicago Responsible Jewelry Conference in Chicago to learn how I can incorporate more sustainably minded practices in my designs and manufacturing process.
- Happy Birthday, Studio Sample Sale…Stay tuned for more details on this VIP access only event.
- Nov 4, Daylight Savings ends…best (belated)birthday gift EVER!!! The gift of time.
- Nov 16 - 17, the HobNob Holiday Market in Springfield, IL at the Illinois State Fairgrounds
- Sneak Peek at some new items that will be released at the OOAK show.
- Dec 6- 9, the One of a Kind Holiday Show in Chicago, IL at the Merchandise Mart.
Are you interested in attending the One of a Kind Show in Chicago? If so, email me at OOAK@SusanHarbourt.com and I will send you a pass for free admission for 2 along with a VIP show special to be redeemed at my booth.